The App and Service are Presently Suspended
This is due to a decision by the Police. To find out more, click here.
***** Repeatedly rated a top app.*****
With over 27,000 registered users and the app in successful use daily, welcome to the future. Get yours now.While the Self Evident app was first developed as a means of cutting crime, it can also streamline work, transform routine chores, avoid misunderstandings, dissolve disputes and prove a case.
Evidence obtained through the app is more reliable because
- a data log recording the reliability of photos, videos and audio is stored and corroborates the evidence independently
- you can record and validate interviews and statements when the events are fresh in your mind
- whether you to send it to your office or a client, you always have a secure copy.
You can also attach evidence recorded outside the app, e.g. on a camera, CCTV or phone. Read more...
The image below gives you an idea of what a report with validated evidence looks like when it is saved in your account or sent to a third party. In this illustration the app is used to report on and secure validated evidence about a food safety inspection.
Other professionals and workers who can benefit from the app include
- Accountants can use the app to simplify audit work and prove their findings
- Compliance officers, inspectors, regulators and safety officers can validate the evidence and prove the case
- Estate agents can cut disputes about the condition of a flat or house at the start of a lease
- Insurers can win customers, cut costs and boost profits
- Lawyers and journalists can take validated witness statements, and
- Writ servers and delivery drivers can prove service and delivery.
Please note: the iPhone version has additional features making it particularly suitable for professional use.
The Self Evident app is a simple and secure way to work smarter.