- The App is free to download
- Witness reports to the police are free
- Victim reports to the UK police are free
- During the first four weeks you can send or secure five non-crime reports for free
- Details of other free reports are provided in the free section on JustEvidence.org
With calls to the police on 101 costing users a flat rate, Self Evident is not just a smarter and more convenient way to report non emergency crime, it's free too.
If you're using the app for private or business use, charges may apply. The current charges are from £3 (inc. VAT) for a report that is secured for 13 months with 6 downloads of the evidence, tracking and validation. The service runs on a Pay As You Go basis through debit and credit cards (Mastercard and Visa) and by PayPal.
Details about charges, what you can include in a report and what you get with it can be found here.
Use the App and Service in a responsible manner, as set out in the Terms of Service.